Sunday, April 02, 2017

Ok, I'm not really attending The Zombies concert. My friend Julie drove from Rochester for it, and I met her for dinner, and I considered buying a scalper's ticket, but I've never heard of the band, and I usually find concerts a bit boring, so I'm in Starbucks across the street, to read the weekend's celebrity gossip and come up with jokes, so I can film a report for http://ift.tt/2aQeC27 tomorrow. ☕️ #TheZombies #Toronto #concert #Starbucks #tea #coffeeshop #enterpreneur #celebritygossip #YouTube ⭐️ I am a: #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #tvhost #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #screenwriter #filmcritic #travelblogger #lifestyleblogger #foodblogger #entertainmentblogger #fashionblogger #mommyblogger #YouTuber #podcaster #digitalnomad


No comments: