Tuesday, April 04, 2017

#soylent #nutrition #weightloss #fitness #foodie Got my 60 bottles of @soylent in the mail. I was ordering it a year ago but then stopped. And then last week, as I was trying to digest a massive burrito bowl at 10pm, I saw a @nationalpost column about Soylent, which reminded me of the product, and I decided to try it again. I want to lose weight, save time and save money. I'll try consuming nothing but 5 or 6 bottles a day this week. I'll see if I can do it, and see if I lose any weight or feel any healthier. And maybe I'll throw out that jar of mayonnaise on the top shelf, which separated after I froze it. I've tried stirring it and it doesn't get creamy again. This is why I can't be trusted with food. I should probably throw out that week-old @pitapitcanada salad too. Sigh. 🍼 #food #diet #Toronto #health #smoothie 💪🏻 I am a: #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #tvhost #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #screenwriter #filmcritic #travelblogger #lifestyleblogger #foodblogger #entertainmentblogger #fashionblogger #mommyblogger #YouTuber #podcaster #digitalnomad


No comments: