Wednesday, April 19, 2017

#CrystalsAwards2017 #Crystals2017 #radio #radioad Today I won tickets on LinkedIn for @2017Crystals Awards at @tiff_net under my condo. Watched the awards. Then hung at the reception. I should have introduced myself to people and networked, to help me get a radio host job. But instead I gorged myself on the free food. Like this poutine. Now my stomach hurts. I guess it's a good thing that I don't have to get up to host a morning show tomorrow. 🍟 #Toronto #poutine #foodie #foodblog #radiopersonality 🎙 I am a: #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #tvhost #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #screenwriter #filmcritic #travelblogger #lifestyleblogger #foodblogger #entertainmentblogger #fashionblogger #mommyblogger #YouTuber #podcaster #digitalnomad


No comments: