Sunday, April 30, 2017

On Wed, after my audition, I walked down King, saw a couch in @designwithinreach window, went in to admire it. Salesgirl came over and mentioned @hermanmiller office chairs are on sale. I said I've been thinking of getting a chair for my new studio. So I checked out all the chairs. Not that I should be spending almost $2000 on a chair. Maybe I'll reward myself when http://ift.tt/29Mb6VA hits a million subscribers. But the chair info was useful, and the girl answered my many questions about interior design. I really do find interior design interesting and maybe I could start a podcast about that. (I wound up going into a few more fancy furniture stores and taking all their catalogs for fun.) Outside, as I tried to get a selfie with the store sign in frame, it seems I was photobombed by pedestrians. 🛋 #furniture #interiordesign #interiordesigner #interiordesignblog #officechair #homestudio #Toronto 🛋 I am a: #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #tvhost #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #screenwriter #filmcritic #travelblogger #lifestyleblogger #foodblogger #entertainmentblogger #fashionblogger #mommyblogger #YouTuber #podcaster #digitalnomad


No comments: