Sunday, April 30, 2017

Sat April 22: With my acoustic panels installed, I decided to get a "ring light" for filming my http://youtube.com/joshrachlis videos. I researched all the online and local stores, and wound up visiting this place in an old warehouse building. The owner let me put my iPhone in the ring light to test it out. At the start here, I was explaining that I film with the rear lens because it's bigger, but that means I can't see myself, so I use a mirror behind the phone to see if I'm in frame. (Clint assumed I'd be filming with the selfie lens so I could see myself.) I didn't buy the light right away. I continue to research it online and in stores for a few more days. But then I wound up coming back because this light is the best. If you want to buy the best lighting for your filming, message me and I'll connect you with this guy and I'll make sure you get a deal! He doesn't sell on @amazon. 🎙 #homestudio #lighting #filmlighting #youtubelighting #homerecordingstudio #recordingstudio #voiceacting #YouTubing #Toronto #microphone #ringlight #filmstudio 🎤 I am a: #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #tvhost #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #travelblogger #lifestyleblogger #foodblogger #entertainmentblogger #fashionblogger #mommyblogger #YouTuber #podcaster #digitalnomad


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2qiVoKK

No comments: