Sunday, April 16, 2017

The @happygoatcoffee bathroom is all-gender. Which meant I had to join the long line-up with the women. Though there was only one toilet, anyway. So I guess the gender neutrality didn't make a difference. On the plus side, the girl behind me was joking to me about how long the girl in the washroom was taking and asked me to put her earring back on the hook. On the negative side, I later saw her on the dance floor with a guy. 🚽 #genderneutral #transgender #bathroom #feminist #travel #tourism #coffeeshop #nightlife #Ottawa #travelblog 💑 I am a: #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #tvhost #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #screenwriter #filmcritic #travelblogger #lifestyleblogger #foodblogger #entertainmentblogger #fashionblogger #mommyblogger #YouTuber #podcaster #digitalnomad


No comments: