Thursday, April 13, 2017

Last night, my mom said the true story of a #Passover #seder is the dishes afterward. So I took pics. (That's my Auntie Susie in the back, as she was leaving after dinner. When my mom saw I was taking pics, she ran and hid behind the wall.) This is my first attempt to post multiple photos in one Instagram post. This ability only recently popped up in my app. I'm curious to see what it looks like on Instagram and on Facebook. And, heck, on Tumblr and Pinterest and Twitter and wherever else I've set my Instagram to share to. ✡️ #Jewish #Israel #Ottawa #foodie #dinner #food #dishwashing #travelblog ✡️ I am a: #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #tvhost #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #screenwriter #filmcritic #travelblogger #lifestyleblogger #foodblogger #entertainmentblogger #fashionblogger #mommyblogger #YouTuber #podcaster #digitalnomad


No comments: