Monday, April 17, 2017

On Saturday, my sister @dianarachlis wanted me to film her reading a speech she wrote about how she stays positive with Parkinson's disease. I realized I'd forgotten in Toronto the clip to attach my microphone to my little microphone stand. So I improvised my taping it to an ashtray that my dad uses as a candy holder. Then I got a box of bags, and put a popcorn maker on it, and put a Leonard Cohen CD on that as a platform for my iPhone tripod. My mom says that if someone walked into the room, they wouldn't be able to guess what I was doing with this stuff. Haha! (Afterward, I made her a Facebook page, called Diana Rachlis: Staying Positive With Parkinson's. She's enjoying trying it out.) 🎥 #youtube #filming #filmstudio #recordingstudio #travel #tourism #travelblog #Ottawa #Parkinsons 🎥 I am a: #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #tvhost #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #screenwriter #filmcritic #travelblogger #lifestyleblogger #foodblogger #entertainmentblogger #fashionblogger #mommyblogger #YouTuber #podcaster #digitalnomad


No comments: