Saturday, March 16, 2019

Today is my niece Ayla’s 7th birthday. Happy Birthday was sung in English, Hebrew, and French. She’s had a bad cold for a week. I suggested we find a candle snuffer so she didn’t blow her germs on the cake. But my sister had the brilliant idea to take the candle out before Ayla blew it out. Ayla wished for “a unicorn pet.” Can someone help me make that happen? Also, afterward I said to her that I’m trying to come up with a YouTuber name for her. She immediately said Taylor. So I guess now we have to call her Taylor? . #Toronto #Brampton #birthday #celebrity #child I am: #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #podcaster #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #guitarist #cartoonist #artist #copywriter #screenwriter #filmmaker #digitalnomad #entrepreneur #vlogger Other tags: #movie #beauty #realestate #model #modelingagency


via Instagram https://ift.tt/2FhptRs

No comments: