Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Feb 23: At the @actranational @actratoronto #ActraAwards, @amybethmcnulty won Best Actress for @annewithane @annetheseries. I’m so proud of her continued success since I drew a cartoon of her at the premiere of her show 2 years ago. Oh, and my Instagram Story coverage of her speech was so good, she shared it on her Story! I should be a correspondent for @tmz_tv or @entertainmenttonight or @cbcarts! . . #Toronto #movie #actorslife #celebrity #actress I am: #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #podcaster #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #guitarist #cartoonist #artist #copywriter #screenwriter #filmmaker #digitalnomad #entrepreneur #vlogger Other tags: #fashion #beauty #realestate #model #modelingagency


via Instagram https://ift.tt/2XPFBRv

No comments: