Thursday, March 07, 2019

Jan. 1, 10:28pm is when I took this pic. It’s now March 7. I’m catching up on old photos now and I realize I forgot I drew this and never posted it. On New Year’s Day, I decided I was going to draw a comic strip every single day from now on. And I figured maybe to make it quicker and easier, so that I’d be sure to post one daily, I could try drawing it in pencil and taking a photo of it, rather than going back over it in ink and then scanning it. But I tried taking this picture on my parents’ dining room table, and I realized that without a scanner, you get shadows. I could tape the drawings to the wall and then photograph them. But I guess I decided I would just take these doodles home and scan them when I got home. And then I never did. It’s now March 7. I haven’t even posted this January 1 cartoon yet. So much for my resolution. My imaginary girlfriend would be mock me. (I’ve decided that because I don’t have a girlfriend, but I want somebody to take the piss out of me in my comic strips, I’ll just create a girlfriend to draw. I can imagine my past 3 girlfriends speaking to me like this. All 3 were named Jenn. So she is a hybrid Jenn. Until I’m actually dating Jennifer Lawrence.) . . #cartoon #art #comicstrip #drawing #Ottawa #Toronto #modelingagency #modeling #model #fashion #beauty I am a: #celebrityinterviewer #YouTuber #photographer #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singer #singersongwriter #guitarist #artist #cartoonist #filmmaker #podcaster #digitalnomad #entrepreneur #influencer #beautyinfluencer #Jewish #redhead


No comments: