Monday, March 11, 2019

Feb 14: Friend-zoned by promo girl at pop-up shop for @isntitromantic, starring @rebelwilson @liamhemsworth @priyankachopra @andybovine #isntitromantic #noneofthefeelscontest You spin this wheel and get to pick a DVD in that category. But the girl said it doesn’t really matter what the wheel says - You can pick whatever movie you want. I wound up picking King Arthur. Even though I don’t have anything to play a DVD on. 💕 My neighbor Kathleen walked by this place and told me to come check it out. I’d been at the movie premiere the night before, so it was exciting to experience this promotion. . . #Toronto #movie #romcom #valentinesday #single I am: #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #podcaster #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #guitarist #cartoonist #artist #copywriter #screenwriter #filmmaker #digitalnomad #entrepreneur #vlogger Other tags: #modeling #fashion #beauty #realestate #model #modelingagency


via Instagram https://ift.tt/2Uv4W0Y

No comments: