Friday, March 08, 2019

Jan. 2: While in Ottawa, I went to see @jpddavidson at his @popuppodcasting studio. Years ago, I took a @camptechco podcasting class he taught. Hopefully I’ll finally start my podcast this month! Anyway, he built this cool studio in an office building. People can rent it to record podcasts, and use his producing skills. He even drilled into that table to create the mic set-up. Maybe I’ll interview @justinpjtrudeau there sometime, just like @marcmaron interviewed @barackobama in Marc’s garage. . . #podcast #recordingstudio #homerecordingstudio #Ottawa #Toronto #modelingagency #modeling #model #fashion #beauty I am a: #celebrityinterviewer #YouTuber #photographer #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singer #singersongwriter #guitarist #artist #cartoonist #filmmaker #podcaster #digitalnomad #entrepreneur #influencer #beautyinfluencer #Jewish #redhead


No comments: