Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Feb 23: At the @actranational @actratoronto #ActraAwards, @amybethmcnulty won Best Actress for @annewithane @annetheseries. She says she still has the cartoon I drew of her at the premiere of her show 2 years ago. That’s a real honour, because you can see in her Instagram Highlights that tons of people have drawn her since then. And she says she’ll be on my podcast when I start it. So I better get going on that, if I can have a Best Actress as a guest! (Oh, and my Instagram Story coverage of her speech was so good, she shared it on her Story, so hey, maybe I should be a correspondent for @tmz_tv or @entertainmenttonight or @cbcarts, right?) . . #Toronto #movie #actorslife #celebrity #actress I am: #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #podcaster #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #guitarist #cartoonist #artist #copywriter #screenwriter #filmmaker #digitalnomad #entrepreneur #vlogger Other tags: #fashion #beauty #realestate #model #modelingagency


via Instagram https://ift.tt/2T5tbRQ

No comments: