Monday, March 11, 2019

Feb 14: DM me, ladies, or I’m drinking alone! My desperate plea in the photo booth at the pop-up shop for @isntitromantic, starring @rebelwilson @liamhemsworth @priyankachopra @andybovine #isntitromantic #noneofthefeelscontest šŸ’• My neighbor Kathleen walked by this place and told me to come check it out. I’d been at the movie premiere the night before, so it was exciting to experience this promotion. . . #Toronto #movie #romcom #valentinesday #single I am: #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #podcaster #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #guitarist #cartoonist #artist #copywriter #screenwriter #filmmaker #digitalnomad #entrepreneur #vlogger Other tags: #modeling #fashion #beauty #realestate #model #modelingagency


via Instagram https://ift.tt/2Cb0lJZ

No comments: