Sunday, March 10, 2019

Jan 22: I bussed to the burbs to buy my niece and nephew sunglasses cords before their trip to a tropical resort. They don’t like wearing their sunglasses, and I figured cords would make it easier for them, because the cords would hold the glasses to their face. I went to the dollar stores near them and bought a variety of types and colors. Here I am presenting them with the options. They were very excited. But they seemed even more excited to find the water bottle in my bag, so they could do the bottle flip. . . #Toronto #kids #family #sunglasses I am: #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #tvhost #podcaster #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singer #singersongwriter #guitarist #cartoonist #artist #copywriter #screenwriter #digitalnomad #entrepreneur #vlogger Other tags: #realtor #realestate #modeling #modelingagency #talentagent #fashion #beauty #actorslife


via Instagram https://ift.tt/2u17JmN

No comments: