Monday, March 11, 2019

Feb 14: Remember the promo girl who friend-zoned me by mentioning her husband in my previous video? Well, while I was in the photo booth, she ran over and asked to be in a photo with me. She told me to post it so she could show her husband to make him jealous. So, if you’re reading this, husband, you better treat your wife right, or she might become Mrs. Celebrity Josh! 😘 My adventure at the pop-up shop for @isntitromantic, starring @rebelwilson @liamhemsworth @priyankachopra @andybovine #isntitromantic #noneofthefeelscontest πŸ’• My neighbor Kathleen walked by this place and told me to come check it out. I’d been at the movie premiere the night before, so it was exciting to experience this promotion. . . #Toronto #movie #romcom #valentinesday #single I am: #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #podcaster #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #guitarist #cartoonist #artist #copywriter #screenwriter #filmmaker #digitalnomad #entrepreneur #vlogger Other tags: #modeling #fashion #beauty #realestate #model #modelingagency


No comments: