Sunday, March 10, 2019

Feb 14: Watch my vids of @igen_tech founder Michael showing me the i2 Hybrid Smart Furnace he invented and installed in his garage. It can power your home if there’s a blackout. Plus, it’s more efficient, so it saves money and the environment. I’m going to be filming regular videos with Michael, so let me know if you have questions! My mission is to make this furnace the @teslamotors or @apple of... Um... Furnaces. Then maybe he’ll take me for a spin in his @porsche. . . #Toronto #furnace #tech #environment I am: #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #podcaster #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singer #singersongwriter #guitarist #cartoonist #artist #copywriter #screenwriter #filmmaker #digitalnomad #entrepreneur #vlogger #journalist Other tags: #modeling #fashion #beauty #realestate #travel #model #modelingagency


No comments: