Saturday, March 09, 2019

Jan 18: @thecontestqueen asked me to come to @anthonymeindl’s workshop at @amawtoronto at @amawstudios_tor, the new Toronto branch of his acting workshops. I’ve never heard of them. But Carolyn said she’s obsessed with following him online. And I can see why! He’s full of energy, humor and great advice. He was busy meeting his fans and signing his book, and I offered to interview him later during his weekend in Toronto. He said that was a great idea. But it turned out he was too busy teaching workshops. I guess I’ll have to head down to LA to interview him at @amawstudios! . . #Toronto #acting #actingcoach #actingclass I am: #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #tvhost #podcaster #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singer #singersongwriter #guitarist #cartoonist #artist #copywriter #screenwriter #digitalnomad Other tags: #travel #hotel #model #modeling #modelingagency #talentagent #fashion #beauty #foodie #realestate


No comments: