Thursday, August 09, 2018

July 30: @kenjeong signed my cartoon of him and posed for a selfie with it! I waited the whole @crazyrichasians red carpet to give my cartoons to him, @nicosantos and @awkwafina. I drew them based on them making #CrazyRichPoutine at @smokes_poutinerie earlier in the day. 🍟 @warnerbrosca @tiff_net #CrazyRichAsians #CrazyRichCanada #Asian #China #Philippines #Korea #Singapore #celebrity #socialmediamanager #cartoon 🎀 I’ll interview your biz! Order at celebrityjosh.com/biz πŸ‘ˆπŸ» Link in bio ⭐️ #Toronto #travel #tourism #restaurant #foodie #hotel #socialmediaagency #socialmediamarketing #modelling #fashion I’m a: #entrepreneur #influencer #talentagent #photographer #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #digitalnomad


via Instagram https://ift.tt/2vVP6kG

No comments: