Monday, August 13, 2018

Aug 1: At @tiff_net’s opening press conference at @fairmontroyalyork, @chrisgloveron introduced himself to me. Why do politicians all tower over me? Remember my @justinpjtrudeau selfie, where I look like his ventriloquist dummy? Maybe the reason I haven’t been elected is that I’m a foot too short? That might also the reason I’m single. 🤔 🎤 I’ll interview your biz to give you a new vid to post daily! Order my #socialmediamarketing at celebrityjosh.com/biz 👈🏻 Link in bio ⭐️ #Toronto #travel #tourism #restaurant #foodie #hotel #smallbusiness #socialmediatips #socialmediaagency #ecommerce #modelling #fashion I’m a: #entrepreneur #influencer #socialmediamanager #socialmediaexpert #copywriter #talentagent #photographer #entertainmentreporter #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #illustrator #filmmaker #podcaster #digitalnomad


No comments: