Saturday, September 09, 2017

This is the noise and small crowd at 3am on top of TIFF Bell Lightbox last night, keeping me from sleeping. 🤧I'm sorry I haven't been posting any #TIFF17 adventures today. First of all, I woke up with a cold this morning, which was my nightmare scenario. I get sick a lot and was praying I wouldn't get sick for Sunday, when I'll have a press pass to interview #EmmaStone and #JenniferLawrence. And it didn't help that the @tiff_net parties at Malaparte on top of TIFF Bell Lightbox have a special permit to blast their music til 5am - And at a volume like a jet plane. It went through my earplugs and the pillows and blankets I stacked on my head. There is no way to escape noise at this volume. I filmed it to show how loud it is, and the fact that there are barely 10 people outside at the party at 3am. If anyone knows someone to talk to about turning down the volume a bit tonight, please let me know. I need to be able to sleep tonight. 😢 #Toronto #noise #celebrity #party #malaparte #influencer #vlog 😴 I am a: #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #tvhost #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #screenwriter #filmcritic #travelblogger #lifestyleblogger #foodblogger #entertainmentblogger #fashionblogger #mommyblogger #YouTuber #podcaster #digitalnomad


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2gTunqf

No comments: