Friday, September 29, 2017

Sunday, Sept. 17: I attended the final @tiff_net party - A gathering after the awards ceremony on the roof. I didn’t know if I’d be able to get in. I didn’t know if I know anybody there. But I only had to take the elevator 5 floors down from my apartment, so it wasn’t a huge risk. I had some delicious hors d’oeuvres. I didn’t know who was in the background at the time but I could tell they were Quebeckers. And I remembered last year at the same party the Quebeckers were the most enthusiastic celebrators. Some Googling tells me that behind me, posing proudly, that’s Alex Trahan, star of Marc-Antoine Lemire’s Pre-Drink, winner of the IWC Short Cuts Award for Best Canadian Short Film. Synopsis: “Alexe, a trans woman, and Carl, her gay best friend, disrupt the boundaries of their friendship when they decide to have sex for the first time - and raw emotional truths collide with illusions of breezy detachment at a time of transition.” ⭐️ #TIFF17 #Quebec #trans #LGBT #gay #Cdnfilm #Montreal #Toronto #redcarpet #celebrity I am a: #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #tvhost #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #screenwriter #filmcritic #travelblogger #lifestyleblogger #foodblogger #entertainmentblogger #fashionblogger #mommyblogger #YouTuber #podcaster #digitalnomad


No comments: