Tuesday, September 26, 2017

I’m just posting this so @ikmultimedia can see an example of how my faulty #iRigMicHD has been ruining my #redcarpet interviews. I was so embarrassed and stressed and having to try to re-attach my #microphone cord while celebrities were waiting for me to talk to them. IK says my warantee is up but they’ll send me a “B Unit” with scratches on it. I sure hope it works better. (This footage is from #TheDisasterMovie premiere at #TIFF17. Appropriate, because my mic is a disaster! If any other company wants to send me a mic, I’m happy to review it! 🎤 #Toronto #audioequipment #videography #homestudio #recordingstudio I am a: #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #tvhost #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #screenwriter #filmcritic #travelblogger #lifestyleblogger #foodblogger #entertainmentblogger #fashionblogger #mommyblogger #YouTuber #podcaster #digitalnomad


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2wRUlp0

No comments: