Thursday, September 21, 2017

I explain my drawings of #EuphoriaMovie director #LisaLangseth and actresses #AliciaVilander & #EvaGreen, then attempt to interview Lisa and Alicia. See full video at joshrachlis on Facebook and YouTube. 📝 Monday, Sep 11: While waiting to interview talent on the #Euphoria #TIFF17 #redcarpet, I drew cartoons of them as conversation starters. The synopsis of the movie sounded so depressing, I couldn't think of anything funny to draw, or even a question to ask. So I just drew people sad in the mountains (the movie takes place at a resort in the mountains.) 😥#Toronto #entertainmentnews #art #celebrity I am a: #influencer #entrepreneur #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #tvhost #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #screenwriter #travelblogger #lifestyleblogger #entertainmentblogger #fashionblogger #YouTuber #digitalnomad


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2hmaU1P

No comments: