Tuesday, September 26, 2017

I drew #DaveFranco at @disasterartistmovie #TIFF17 #redcarpet. πŸŽ₯ I read an article on my phone where Dave expressed embarrassment at starring in horror film The Shortcut. So I drew the poster, to ask if it’s his version of The Room. πŸŽ₯ While waiting to interview talent, I drew cartoons of them, as conversation pieces. #TheDisasterArtist stars #JamesFranco as #TommyWiseau, filmmaker of #TheRoom, described by many critics as “one of the worst films ever made.” ⭐️ #Toronto #celebrity #cartoon I am a: #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #tvhost #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #screenwriter #filmcritic #travelblogger #lifestyleblogger #foodblogger #entertainmentblogger #fashionblogger #mommyblogger #YouTuber #podcaster #digitalnomad


No comments: