Wednesday, September 20, 2017

I interview actor @iamwarrenbelle on the #Downsizing #TIFF17 #redcarpet. He wasn't on the list of attendees and I had no prior notice that he was approaching, so he didn't get a cartoon. But he was totally cool about it. He's that nice of a guy! Also, he's in a #MattDamon movie and has a beautiful pregnant wife. So he's doing better in life than me and my doodles. 🤣 See full interview at joshrachlis on Facebook and YouTube. (Filmed Monday, Sep. 11) ⭐️ #Toronto #interview #celebrity #Hollywood 🎤 I am a: #influencer #entrepreneur #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #tvhost #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #screenwriter #filmcritic #travelblogger #lifestyleblogger #foodblogger #entertainmentblogger #fashionblogger #mommyblogger #YouTuber #podcaster #digitalnomad


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2wGqivG

No comments: