Saturday, September 16, 2017

I interview Susanna White, director of Woman Walks Ahead. 🎥 While waiting to interview the talent on the #TIFF17 #WomanWalksAhead #redcarpet, I drew cartoons of each person as a conversation starter. The movie is the story of Catherine Weldon, a portrait painter from 1890s Brooklyn, who travels to Dakota to paint a portrait of Sitting Bull. Directed by #SusannaWhite, it stars @jessicachastain, #SamRockwell, @michael_greyeyes, @chaskespencer, #RulanTangen. Since it's about a painter, I guess it's appropriate that I made drawings. I drew everyone walking out of the picture frame or movie screen to lead the way for future artists. 📝 #Toronto #art #cartoon #celebrity #feminist #feminism #Indigenous 🎨 I am a: #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #tvhost #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #screenwriter #travelblogger #lifestyleblogger #foodblogger #entertainmentblogger #fashionblogger #mommyblogger #digitalnomad


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2x7SkSH

No comments: