Sunday, September 17, 2017

At the end-of-#TIFF17 cocktail party this aft, just under my balcony, I met @kellyconnaire, @inrodwetrust7 and @steph_pears: The stars of horror film #Downrange that screened at Midnight Madness. They told me that the ending is so shocking, the audience loudly gasped. Also shocking is the fact that these superstars let me interview them for over 12 minutes - And with flights to catch back to LA, no less! I took them into my condo media lounge for some quiet, but I didn't have time to go upstairs to get my tripod, so I handheld and selfied with the camera and we had a blast. Steph said it was a refreshing change from the normal serious interviews. And to top it off... They've had a laugh posing like "cool kids" all week, and they let me get in on the action in this photo. (Is it fate that years ago I wrote a Cheer Detergent commercial called "Cool Kids"?) Watch for the interview on my Facebook and YouTube soon! 🤣 #Toronto #celebrity #horror #horrormovie #redcarpet #vlog #comedy #Hollywood 🎥 I am a: #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #tvhost #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #screenwriter #filmcritic #travelblogger #lifestyleblogger #foodblogger #entertainmentblogger #fashionblogger #mommyblogger #YouTuber #podcaster #digitalnomad


No comments: