Tuesday, September 26, 2017

I drew #JamesFranco at @disasterartistmovie #redcarpet at @tiff_net #TIFF17. πŸŽ₯ While waiting to interview talent, I drew cartoons of them, as conversation pieces. #TheDisasterArtist stars James Franco as #TommyWiseau, filmmaker of #TheRoom, described by many critics as “one of the worst films ever made.” πŸ“ I was out of my thicker drawing paper so I had to draw this on my pad of very thin paper, which is almost see-through, so I had to blow out the exposure setting on this photo so that the drawing underneath doesn’t show through. ⭐️ #Toronto #celebrity #cartoon I am a: #celebrityinterviewer #influencer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #tvhost #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #screenwriter #filmcritic #travelblogger #lifestyleblogger #foodblogger #entertainmentblogger #fashionblogger #mommyblogger #YouTuber #podcaster #digitalnomad


No comments: