Monday, May 15, 2017

#recordingstudio #starwars #Toronto May 4: @tattoosoundandmusic's "May The 4th Be With You" party. Tattoo has done music and sound for many of my commercials (and short films), so it was nice to see their new west end studio. I had fun meeting new people, and catching up with old colleagues. I was also happy to wind up alone in one of the rooms, admiring the acoustic panels, and comparing them to the ones I just had installed in my guest bedroom (these are light grey, mine are dark grey). I think those are @hermanmiller Miller desk chairs too, which I was checking out at @designwithinreach. I also enjoyed the "Han Burgers", which is what the black sign says - In @starwars font, no less. ⭐️ #Ossington #advertising #foodie #hamburger #digitalinfluencer #foodblog #recordingengineer 🍔 I am a: #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #tvhost #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #screenwriter #filmcritic #travelblogger #lifestyleblogger #foodblogger #entertainmentblogger #fashionblogger #mommyblogger #YouTuber #podcaster #digitalnomad


No comments: