Sunday, May 21, 2017

May 2: Oops, I forgot to post some more photos from this day, cuz they were taken on my friend Carolyn's camera. So much for my chronological order. Anyway, @thecontestqueen was supposed to come over for us to film a video, but she didn't get into the city until later but then she just invited me to join her daughter and @no1trumpet at the @ocaduniversity #GradEx102 student graduation show. I love hanging out with women. I love seeing art. I love seeing what students are working on. I love seeing that people still work with physical objects instead of just stuff on phones and computers. So this was a good afternoon. 🎨 #ocaduniversity #college #art #artist #Toronto #student #artblog #ontario #girls ✏️ I am a: #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #tvhost #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #screenwriter #filmcritic #travelblogger #lifestyleblogger #foodblogger #entertainmentblogger #fashionblogger #mommyblogger #YouTuber #podcaster #digitalnomad


No comments: