Sunday, May 21, 2017

May 2: After the @ocaduniversity #GradEx102, @thecontestqueen, her daughter Nicole and @no1trumpet wanted Chinese food, so I led a walk to China Town. I enjoyed chatting with Nicole about her school trips. At Spadina, I suggested @celebrityhotpot but we sat down and then the girls realized they weren't hungry enough for an all-you-can-eat meal. So we left and walked down the street and wound up in a random place. Now, CHP is healthy food. But I probably don't need all-you-can-eat either. What I need is to lose 20 pounds. So I probably shouldn't have gotten the salty fish fried rice. But I did take some home for later. Baby steps! 🍜 #ocaduniversity #college #art #artist #Toronto #foodie #foodblog #China #chinesefood ✏️ I am a: #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #tvhost #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #screenwriter #filmcritic #travelblogger #lifestyleblogger #foodblogger #entertainmentblogger #fashionblogger #mommyblogger #YouTuber #podcaster #digitalnomad


No comments: