Friday, May 26, 2017

#church #Jewish #Toronto May 14: My friend Elana invited me to St. John The Compassionate Mission for Mother's Day lunch. I thought a mission meant it was just for homeless people, so I was nervous to go in, lest they think I was taking food that was for homeless people. (This is the same concern I had at that Christmas dinner at the Y in Ottawa that my mom was volunteering at.) Also, it looked like a church, and I'm Jewish. So I was doubly nervous. 🇮🇱 #homeless #charity #religion #poverty #gooddeed #vlogger #influencer 💒 I am a: #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #tvhost #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #screenwriter #filmcritic #travelblogger #lifestyleblogger #foodblogger #entertainmentblogger #fashionblogger #mommyblogger #YouTuber #podcaster #digitalnomad


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2r79iiW

No comments: