Tuesday, May 02, 2017

#FoodReview: Found #Toronto's best #breakfast at @cftoeatoncentre @richtreemarket! Got to mall before stores even opened. I want to buy a @wacom drawing tablet at @thesourcecanada. I got here after my visit to @mintdentistryqw who made me get uo earlier than I've ever been up. (8:45 a.m.). Near The Source, I noticed this breakfast sign. I've been looking for a quick and easy bacon and eggs place, since I read that having protein and fat for breakfast is good. I've been wanting to go to @awcanada but their little platter seems not filling enough and the one with the hashbrown seems too high calorie. Anyway, I wandered around the market until I found where to get this Bernese breakfast. I think I expressed to the cashier Agnes how excited I was about this breakfast, because she told the chef "Make him happy." I'm not sure if she was just being nice to me or if this is really part of the deal, but she said to choose any type or size of those juices. So I chose the large raspberry one. It was epic. I didn't catch the chef's name tag, but I told the duo I'd be back here every day, and the chef said "See you tomorrow." So I'll get his name next time. 🍳 #foodie #restaurant #restaurantreview #foodblog #travelblog #tourism #nutrition 🥓 I am a: #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #tvhost #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #screenwriter #filmcritic #travelblogger #lifestyleblogger #foodblogger #entertainmentblogger #fashionblogger #mommyblogger #YouTuber #podcaster #digitalnomad


No comments: