Monday, May 01, 2017

My footage will be in the @canadainaday @ctv_television special this summer! Over 11,500 videos were submitted, so it's an honour to make the cut. Canadians submitted footage of their lives filmed on September 10. You'll recall that I was walking around vlogging about @tiff_net on that day. I can't wait to see what clip makes it into the project. I also can't wait to see what the rest of Canada was up to! 🇨🇦 #cdntv #Canada #TV #vlog #vlogger #TIFF16 #celebrity #tvpersonality #Toronto #Canada150 🇨🇦 I am a: #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #tvhost #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #screenwriter #filmcritic #travelblogger #lifestyleblogger #foodblogger #entertainmentblogger #fashionblogger #mommyblogger #YouTuber #podcaster #digitalnomad


No comments: