Tuesday, May 02, 2017

#interiordesign #dentist Early morning visit to @mintdentistryqw for quick talk with Dr. Sue about a home-use TENS machine that just came out that I could buy through them. That would help my tight jaw and make my voice acting and YouTubing easier. When I'm at Mint, I always fangirl over the interior design. I love the air-cleaning green wall, and the white and grey palette. Bottom right you can see my condo kitchen - I picked white cabinets and concrete grey counters, and that's exactly what Mint's reception desk looks like (see photos from my past visits). I even snapped a pic in their washroom (bottom left). I love the charcoal grey wall tiles with punches of white, and the light grey floors. That's exactly the colour scheme for my new home studio (my silver grey @icustomrug is in its way from @amazon). So taking the pic is what I was doing for so long in the washroom while you were waiting for me, Dr.Sue. Sorry. On the @postit note with the TENS info, Dr. Sue added the designer's name - @jeanakerman of @jeanakermandesign. When http://youtube.com/joshrachlis has a million subscribers and I'm a rich @youtube star, I'm gonna set Jean loose on my condo. 🛋 #tensmachine #TMJ #toronto #interiordesigner #whiteandgrey #greenwall #interiordesignblog #voiceacting 🌲 I am a: #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #tvhost #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #screenwriter #filmcritic #travelblogger #lifestyleblogger #foodblogger #entertainmentblogger #fashionblogger #mommyblogger #YouTuber #podcaster #digitalnomad


No comments: