Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Workers revealing the real brick wall! As part of my ongoing series of me appreciating old brick walls, here's the heritage house (now @la_carnita) beside my condo, where they're scrapping off a fake brick facade to reveal the real brick beneath. (Note: I mentioned brick buildings in my Insta Story on Thursday, which I just now uploaded to YouTube and Facebook. To keep up with the theme, I made a 10-second video of this wall on today's Instagram Story. Then right after, I decided to shoot this longer version because I really like the wall. Later today, in response to the Story, I got a kind message from @ani.matevos saying she likes my brick reports! So I shall keep doing them.) 🏡 #Toronto #heritagebuilding #architecture #brickwall #brick #antique #vlog #urbanplanning #interiordesign #realestate 🏡 I am a: #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #tvhost #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #screenwriter #filmcritic #travelblogger #lifestyleblogger #foodblogger #entertainmentblogger #fashionblogger #mommyblogger #YouTuber #podcaster #digitalnomad


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2rg4KEd

No comments: