Sunday, June 04, 2017

So, on May 27 on route to @westcottvineyards Ginger Fest, I decided to post clips to my Instagram story along the way. I wasn't sure if anyone cared, but I got this sweet message from @ani.matevos, a YouTuber in Holland who writes songs about videogames. This gave me encouragement that maybe I was onto something. It showed me that people like my humour. And it also showed me that Instagram Stories can be an effective tool. When I film regular vlogs throughout my day, it takes me forever to get around to editing them and then takes a long time to edit. I still have travel vlogs going back 5 years that I want to edit. Those TIFF vlogs took me months to finish. And I've got an hour of footage from each of the 12 days I was in Costa Rica in August. So it will take me 12 hours just to watch the footage, never mind to edit it. I tried to do it on the drive to Miami but barely got Day 1 done. I guess I could just upload all the footage in chronological order. But nobody wants to watch an hour long video. But if I just do Instagram Stories as I go along and then download the whole thing and upload it to YouTube as one chunk, I could be posting a vlog every day. So I'll start by posting the specific clip of a Jenga game that Ani was referencing. And then I'll post the over 3-minute video of the whole Ginger Fest. 🍷 #influencer #entrepreneur #vlogger #dailyvlogger #Toronto #socialmediaexpert #creativitycoach #lifecoach #Holland #blogger 📱 I am a: #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #tvhost #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #screenwriter #filmcritic #travelblogger #lifestyleblogger #foodblogger #entertainmentblogger #fashionblogger #mommyblogger #YouTuber #podcaster #digitalnomad


No comments: