Tuesday, June 13, 2017

More useful feedback from songwriter @ani.matevos. She likes how I pop in and out of frame in my vlogs. And I explain to her why I do that - So enjoy the behind-the-scenes info! (I couldn't fit it into this photo, but the rest of my answer was that I have to go back behind the camera so that I can see the button to stop the filming.) If anyone else ever has feedback for me, feel free to let me know! I love learning what people like and don't like so I can improve. And it's just nice to know if people are even watching! 📲 #influencer #vlog #iPhone #tech #Toronto #socialmediaexpert #videographer #travelvlog #travelvlogger #travel 📸 I am a: #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #tvhost #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #screenwriter #filmcritic #travelblogger #lifestyleblogger #foodblogger #entertainmentblogger #fashionblogger #mommyblogger #YouTuber #podcaster #digitalnomad


No comments: