Sunday, June 04, 2017

Rave reviews came in about my @instagram Story from @thechainsmokers with @kiiara concert. @siobhanschmidt: "Your story is the funniest thing I've ever seen in my entire life. I just died laughing." @ms.j.love: "Your face is priceless." @bcblayney: "You literally made me laugh out loud!" This encouragement keeps me going. So a huge thanks to them. For those who weren't following, I'll post one clip in here next (with my priceless face) and then the whole Story at http://youtube.com/joshrachlis. (Concert was May 30). 🎛 #Toronto #technomusic #DJ #concert #vlogger #influencer #entrepreneur #celebritygossip #musicreview #edm 💻 I am a: #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #tvhost #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #screenwriter #filmcritic #travelblogger #lifestyleblogger #foodblogger #entertainmentblogger #fashionblogger #mommyblogger #YouTuber #podcaster #digitalnomad


No comments: