Monday, June 05, 2017

#voiceactor #audition #recordingstudio #Toronto Thanks to @imprintmusic for having me in this morning to audition for a car radio ad. They have a lovely new studio in the former @graysonmatthewscollective space. If you're keeping track of Toronto audio houses. And if you keep track of Toronto voice actors, that's @carlospdiaz, who was the voice of @koodo's Mexican wrestler El Tabador. And Corrine Murray, who ran the audition, and is also a voice actress, and also 10 years ago played my nurse in a silly video that has over a million views at http://youtube.com/joshrachlis that I like to bring up every time I see her. But I didn't mention it this time, because I want to keep getting called to auditions. 🎙 #actorslife #commercial #radio #advertising #adagency #voiceover 🎙 I am a: #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #tvhost #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #influencer #entrepreneur #travelblogger #lifestyleblogger #foodblogger #entertainmentblogger #fashionblogger #mommyblogger #YouTuber #podcaster #digitalnomad


No comments: