Friday, June 30, 2017

Thanks so much to those who subscribed to http://youtube.com/joshrachlis so I could attend the #Canada150 event at #YoutubeSpaceTO. I went from 846 subscribers yesterday to 868 today! That's still not the 1000 I needed to be able to attend. But I showed up anyways just in case. I didn't quite have a James Bond plan, but as often happens in James Bond or Mission: Impossible, fate was on my side - Their Internet was down so I was able to get in by just signing in on a piece of paper. It often pays just to show up somewhere - A lesson in life. I had a great time and met a lot of amazing, creative, popular YouTubers. As promised, I will post the vlog of the evening shortly. And I'll keep working at getting over that 1000 subscribers hump so I can attend future events. 📺 #Toronto #vlogger #vlog #YouTube #Canada #JamesBond #lifecoach #blogger 🇨🇦 I am a: #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #tvhost #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #influencer #entrepreneur #travelblogger #minmalist #foodblogger #entertainmentblogger #fashionblogger #mommyblogger #YouTuber #podcaster #digitalnomad


No comments: