Sunday, June 18, 2017

Watched 2nd half of @guardiansofthegalaxy on @netflix on my MacBook Pro on treadmill! Ran for an hour and the time flew by! This is one my best ideas ever. The condo has downgraded the cable in the gym and we just get 10 channels on the treadmill TVs and I hate watching sports and @theellenshow is only at noon and @entertainmenttonight is in the eve and I can only watch so much @cp24breakingnews. So this week I had the idea to take my laptop down to the gym, but then I nixed that cuz remembered that I often yank the headphones out of the treadmill socket, and that would send my laptop flying. But then I remembered I have wireless @sony headphones that a production company gave me for a Christmas present about four years ago, and they've just been sitting in their box and I recently put them up for sale online but haven't decided to take on offer yet. So I filmed an unboxing today (for http://youtube.com/joshrachlis) and took the headphones for a run. I might wind up watching a movie a day now! And maybe I'll lose 20 lbs? I could be the fittest movie reviewer ever! Stayed tuned! 🎥 🏃🏼 #gym #fitness #runner #weightloss #condo #treadmill #Toronto #entertainmentnews #headphones #techblog 💻 🎧 I am a: #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #tvhost #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #screenwriter #filmcritic #travelblogger #lifestyleblogger #foodblogger #entertainmentblogger #fashionblogger #mommyblogger #YouTuber #podcaster #digitalnomad


No comments: