Sunday, April 08, 2018

When I MC’d Wednesday’s @gopbj launch party, I was excited to meet the group of influencers who’d been brought by @jojoinstameets to post about the event. I’ve dreamed of being one of those influencers. But I noticed they’re all young Asian girls. (Ok, and one young Asian guy. Though I think he was maybe one of their boyfriends.) Spoiler Alert: I’m not a young Asian girl. But, maybe that’s a good thing? I could bring some age/race/gender diversity to the mix, right? 🍭 #Toronto #diversity #Asian #Jewish #socialmediaexpert #eventplanner I am: #entrepreneur #influencer #talentagency #modelingagency #celebrityinterviewer #foodie #radiohost #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #screenwriter #filmcritic #travelblogger #lifestyleblogger #foodblogger #entertainmentblogger #fashionblogger #mommyblogger #YouTuber #podcaster #digitalnomad


No comments: