Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Trying to interview @mazehbrunch at @thedepanneur! All my acting experience and @secondcityto improv training was useless in the presence of this beautiful woman. I was so nervous I couldn’t speak! 🤣 Background: My friend @teresa24601 drove from Cleveland to visit me for the weekend. I made a Facebook Event for a Celebrity Josh Brunch so anyone could join us. She wanted something more ethnic than Cleveland’s offerings. I Googled Syrian refugee restaurant and discovered the @mazehbrunch at @thedepanneur event space. On Sunday morning, with my neighbor @kjlvan, we set out on a walk from King/John to College/Ossington. I decided to film interviews with local businesses we encountered along the way. Perhaps they’ll hire me to make more videos to promote them. You can see the full interviews soon at facebook.com/joshrachlis, youtube.com/joshrachlis and joshrachlis.com. 🎤 Want me to interview you and draw cartoons to boost your business? I can produce daily custom content to build your brand. DM or email josh@celebrityjosh.com to promote your store, restaurant, company or service today! 📈 #restaurant #brunch #MiddleEasternFood #Syria #Egypt #Palestinian #Israel #Toronto #socialmedia #socialmediamarketing #socialmediamanagement I am: #copywriter #foodie #influencer #entrepreneur #entertainmentreporter #modelingagency #comedian #cartoonist #talentagent #talentagency #travelblogger #foodblogger #modelscout #digitalnomad


via Instagram https://ift.tt/2HRe5hk

No comments: