Sunday, April 08, 2018

I love the @bluejays #JForce girls. ⚾️ On Tuesday, Sammy invited me to the #Toronto #BlueJays #baseball game with his friends. I have no interest in watching sports. But I do have an interest in girls. So I was pleased when Sammy went up to the cheer squad to chat with them. But I didn’t talk. I drew a little cartoon of two of them and they said I’m a good artist. But I didn’t get a chance to give it to them. Also, they didn’t seem to have pockets. And then I figured I should go charge my phone so I could film them some more. But by that point tthey had already left and Sammy was like, “Where where you?!” because I could’ve helped him get the number of the girl he was talking to. I suck. Even that little boy in the corner there got a group photo with all the girls. Oh well. Hopefully Sammy will bring me to lots of games this summer and by fall I’ll be married to a J Force girl. 🐦 #cheerleader #cheerleaders #dating #single #matchmaker I am: #entrepreneur #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #modelscout #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #screenwriter #modelingagent #travelblogger #talentagent #foodblogger #entertainmentblogger #fashionblogger #parentingblogger #YouTuber #podcaster #digitalnomad


No comments: