Tuesday, April 03, 2018

After our workouts and #parkinsonsawarenessmonth interview, Diana wanted me to show you that she can put her wheelchair in my parents’ car by herself. πŸ’ͺ🏻 On Saturday, when I was visiting my family in Ottawa, my sister @dianarachlis took me to the @carlingwoodsctr @ottawa_ymca so I could work out while she did her daily work out. She has #Parkinsons, and she does the treadmill and weights daily, to stay strong and fend off the disease. After our workouts, I interviewed her to get her daily health tip. I had to wheel her to the mall in her wheelchair because her feet her seized up in the morning. But she still went to the mall and did her work out. So her tip is to just get off your butt and exercise. She has #parkinsonsdisease (and #celiacdisease) and she does it. What’s your excuse? πŸ’ͺ🏻@michaeljfoxorg @parkinsonsociety_on @parkinsonsdiseaseawareness πŸƒπŸΌ‍♀️ #celiac #Ottawa #Toronto #gym #health #fitness #nutrition I am: #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #screenwriter #talentagency #travelblogger #lifestyleblogger #entrepreneur #influencer #talentagent #modelingagency #YouTuber #podcaster #digitalnomad


via Instagram https://ift.tt/2ImTOfW

No comments: