Wednesday, April 18, 2018

I drew a spring comic strip for @dashingdate, the company providing my speeddating! (The owner asked if I could write the text a bit neater, but instead of re-drawing it I decided to draw a whole new 2nd cartoon that I felt would match her optimistic sensibilities even more. I aim to please. And she did love the 2nd drawing! So watch for that in my next post.) Spring is a great time to declutter your lovelife. So if you want to stop wasting time and start finding love, get Dashing Date to help. Their speeddating and matchmaking services will put a spring in your step! For a special discount, mention Celebrity Josh sent you. (And if you want me a custom cartoon for your business, or want my cartoons on T-shirts, ask me!) πŸ’• #Toronto #speeddating #matchmaker #dating #datingapp #single #comic #comicstrip #cartoon I am: #artist #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #talentagent #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #talentagency #modelingagency #travelblogger #lifestyleblogger #foodblogger #entertainmentblogger #fashionblogger #mommyblogger #YouTuber #podcaster #digitalnomad


No comments: