Tuesday, April 24, 2018

The owners of @thecaptainsboil Mississauga promise me the VIP room. Who’s coming with me? Although, the whole fancy place is like a VIP room! Also, why is Eden so camera shy? Is she a secret agent? πŸ¦€ I decided that instead of taking food photos like the other influencers, my unique contribution would be video reports and interviews in my custom funny style. 🎀 The story: Eden @foodtravelandwellness invited me to Thursday’s @thecaptainsboil media night in Mississauga. I sampled the delicious seafood. And drank 2 glasses of @pellerwines, which gave me the confidence to interview everyone from the handsome owners to the gorgeous servers. I’ll post 60-second clips on Instagram. And you can see the full interviews at facebook.com/joshrachlis and youtube.com/joshrachlis. 🎀 Want me to interview you to promote your business? I can also draw cartoons, write ads, and manage your social media. DM or email josh@celebrityjosh.com to promote your business today! πŸ“ˆ #partylikeacaptain #Toronto #restaurant #socialmedia #marketing #pr #socialmediamarketing #seafood #mississauga I am: #foodie #influencer #entrepreneur #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #modelingagency #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #talentagent #talentagency #travelblogger #lifestyleblogger #foodblogger #fashionblogger #parentingblogger #modelscout #podcaster #digitalnomad


via Instagram https://ift.tt/2Hrn5pU

No comments: